Pages

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Yes u are my SOULMATE

Hi peeps..xx
Quick update again,two days ago i did a surprise to my baby,i've put lot's of afford to make it our second month anniversary as lovely as i can..19th june 2011,i pick that sacred date to be our Anniversary and i did it..I am tired but from deep of my heart i feel OMG when my baby wanna coming back home.??.mean while waiting for him,i'll get ready for the food that i cook,not much but i tried to make it as best as i can for him..my heart was pounding mean while i'm waiting for him to coming back home,and guess what,i send text to him,and i ask him to buy some ice cube for no reason just because of my heart beat go to fast not like before even though i can't wait for him to coming back..that's funny..!!And he just text me back and said 'Ok baby,i'll drop by to the Nisa Shop and get some ice cube,see u later'..xx..

And finally he come back and arrive home but my heart still pounding,i just let him go straight to the kitchen and after few minute i just let him in the kitchen and finally i've surrender that i need to go and get him as soon as i can..i saw him smile and he said,'Owh baby,it's so sweet of u'..!!u put lot's of afford to do all these thing and i appreciate that and I LOVE U LOT'S BABY'..!!and my mouth just get lock and i can't say even one single words..i am so happy when he's happy and i tried to make both of us happy..and i love it..the only thing i can do that time it's just cuddle him up till i immerse into him..and yes I LOVE U EVEN MORE BABY..xx

When he had a dinner and enjoy the food that i cook for him,he ask me wether i allowed him to read that special card i gave to him or not,and i said suit yourself if u want to read it because that's for u.!!.and he was smiling reading our anniversary card..After finish dinner i ask him to open his present that i bough for him,and i'm glad he love that pressie..He said thank u to me and deffo i said my pleasure and i love u baby..he fitting his clothes and seems he quite like it because he said i have a good taste and his quite impressive...well i'll upload a few piccies around preparation dinner,and dinner night,and also his pressie and also mine..thank u baby,i love u with all my heart..

Preparation for Anniversary dinner and his pressie

Here we go..dinner night..xx

My pressie from him

 i LOve it..!!!

From the moment our eyes met baby, our hearts knew what our minds couldn't comprehend. I have never felt such an unexplainable love that we share. I could never find enough words to express my love for u. even though i do lot's of afford to show u how much i love u..The feeling is so overwhelming that a moment without u when u not around is like a thousand years with the sun. I want to give to u the joy u have brought to my life. U ARE MY LIVING BREATH,MY LIFE,MY LOVE AND MY SOULMATE..I am the luckiest woman in the world to be with u. I have never been so happy in my life then I am when I'm with u. U mean the whole world to me and I can't wait for the day when the world knows the love I have for u. I want nothing more then to be a wonderful wife and perfect mother for our children soon..


There are no words to express how I feel about u. I constantly search for the words, and they all seem less than I truly feel. U are my life, my heart, and my soul. You are my best friend. U are my one true love.

I Just Love Him..xx

I still remember the day we first met. I knew that u were the one I was meant to be with forever. I thought of u every day, and dreamed of u each night since after i going back home about an a month.. Just when I thought u had forgotten me, u would call and make all my dreams seem real. The sound of your voice on the line, was the sweetest sound I would ever find. Then one day when finally the time that i was waiting to coming back here and met u,u gave me a kiss on my neck, and told me that u loved me a lot. My heart was beating hard within my chest. My hand was shaking and I could barely breathe. Then u came out to see me and I knew it was meant to be. Those were the sweetest days, of memories of the past. I had to be near u, lying on your chest. I need to show u, that u were the best. So I made the decision to tell you how I feel. When u said you felt the same, I felt it was a dream. I packed up my stuff and altered my life. I never looked back,even though lot's of things happen between me and Adde, now you will make me your wife. I am on a cloud,immerse.. living in a dream, and a few month from now, it will really feel real. I wrote into this blog for u to keep, and when you need a reminder of how I feel. I've said it before and I'll say it again, words cannot express how u make me feel. I make this promise to u BABY, to love u the way that u love me. I now look to the future and forget the past, your life is mine and we will make it last. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today. With all my heart I am forever yours. ..

Although sometimes I question things, deep inside I know that u are the only one for me. When I'm not with u, u are the only one I'm thinking of. Everything about u tells me that we can be together forever. Only u can make me feel like time STOPS when I'm with you. Only u can make things better when it feels like the end. Only u can be the one to smooth my fears away. For this I'm grateful and I hope you never leave. I love you baby..xxx

0 comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...