Pages

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Doctor appointment

"NOBODY HAS OVARIAN CANCER" is the story of my journey to, through, and beyond Stage III C Ovarian Cancer. I am literally one of thousands of women facing this deadly disease or it's recurrence. It's about my fight to have a meaningful life, for as long as I am able to live. Never give up. My faith, family, My Baby,friends and treatment team have given me strength to walk this winding road..


After being up most of the night with worries,with nightmare, I was able to come home after from my appointment and take a nap after had one injection...great new i have get treatment start next month and if i always think positive he said i can get cure from that treatment that i going through soon..i wish he not giving me the false hope.. 

He spoke to those issues and said that I just need to keep exercising, and keep doing more, because i have to help myself not other people...

I'm headache again..!!!:-(


0 comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...