Pages

Saturday 13 October 2012

My Short Hair Grows So Fast!


Hi guys!
As you all know I cut my precious hair because of my headache ( heavy migraine) it surprises me how fast its growing now.Also i already got rid of the damaged ends.
I'm starting to like my short hair now because its so easy to manage, saves shampoo and conditioner, perfect for summer and its a good hair change for a while. I think everyone can pull it off with some considerations first.
If you are planning to cut your hair shorter ( I mean like above the shoulders short length)
There are things you must consider:

1st, determine your face shape which short haircut will suit you, there are different types like blunt, equal length cut, layers, etc

2nd, don't just go to any salon that offers shampoo/haircut/blowdry for a low price-they usuall end up not good you can tell once you already shampooed your hair and airdried it. The only two persons I trust when it comes to my haircut is my hubby. I rely on my hubby for simple hair trimming and to the salon for serious haircut and you know what,still on my mind for the first time i decide to cut my hair.
I was crying like mad looking at the mirror while the hairstylist cutting the hair on me.;(

3rd. Short haircuts usually will look great on people with thick luxurious hair, but it will still depend on the haircut.

4th, to complete the change, colour your hair! Yey xD
 
Here some of my short hair picture





0 comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...