Pages

Friday 3 June 2011

Consideration


I let you go
I didn't dare to look away though
I was there all along watching your back
without you realising there was a crack
your dream finally do come true
or was it something that you've ever wish for
since the day met?
now that you know there is a BIG HUMONGOUS GAP 
or shall I call it distance to be exact
I bet you're happy and satisfied with what have u done to me 
I am too, don't get me wrong because i know u have a right to do that
Maybe we not be together
I wish you well
well I hope you are
whatever it is you know I'll be here
cause I am a person of words
of whom try her very best not to break promises
unlike you or wait maybe there wasn't any
all of which was only a white lie 
to put me in this misery 
let time heal me
hope u happy 'Rob'


As i said let time heal me..
and u can had a happy life with her..

0 comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...