Pages

Monday 17 January 2011

SuDDenLy

I don’t know… I just don’t know anymore…

      I guess in an ironic sort of way it could be funny. The older I get the younger I feel, but not in the good ways. So often I just find myself tired, worn out and broken in so many of places, the mark of time catching up on me. Yet now…now the things I once thought I knew the answers to just give me more questions and I wonder what I even knew to begin with.

      My life never used to seem this complicated before, I never seemed this lost before.  But now… now as the darkness of the empty room seems to encompass me I am left to wonder. Once this room seemed so full of life and happiness and joy. As I look around it now though it seems so hollow, drained, bare and devoid of comfort and all I am left with is this deep and abiding sorrow that seems to take over inside, this gnawing feeling at the bottom of my stomach that makes me weak, as if I just want to break down right here and right now and just cry out, just scream.

0 comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...