Pages

Saturday 8 January 2011

My Dream Wedding Ring

The title probably make u guy's a bit shock isn't it..??hhehhheh..but yes i have a couple of my dream wedding ring..It'd look something like this.
 This is my first dream wedding ring..More gorgeous i guess..
 This is the second one..i like this because its simple and cute..
And lastly this one..i like the diamond shape..

Diamonds diamonds diamonds. 1 ct weight of tiny diamonds surrounding the center stone and decorates the side. The cushion stone will sit up top making it look much larger when you see it due to its depth. Just the setting without the center stone is over 1k so depending on how good the diamond is, is how much this ring will cost. Cost also depends on the metal -- platinum > 14k white gold.
Ahhh, my dream. I love this antique look and seriously, who doesn't love a big fat diamond?

Well the most important is,where is my groom..??poor me..or anybody gonna by me this ring..??kui..!!kui..!!kui..!!

0 comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...