Pages

Saturday 2 October 2010

Letter for BFF..Thank u...two simple words i want to use right now to tell u how much i appreciate u guy's into my life

  1. Thank u for always being my EXACTLY when i needed u,thank u for being the one i could tell anything to,thank u for being my crying shoulder,thank u for defending me,thank u for telling me how much u liked being my friend..thank u for understanding me when i felt like no one did,thank u for telling me i wasn't alone,thank u for putting up with me when i was crabby,rude,whinny and a brat,thank u for whipping away my tears,thank u for telling me everything would me ok,thank u for complimenting me,thank u for opening to me,thank u for trusting me with all your secret,thank u for making me feel needed,thank u for believing in me,thank u for making me feel good and confident,thank u for letting me know  i wasn't the only one who did klutz thing,thank u for giving me the best of two choice,thank u for all times u made me laugh,thank u for listening,thank u for talking to me,thank u for taking me out of trouble,thank u for all the times u took the blame,thank u for helping me,thank u for giving me advice,thank u for encouraging me,thank u for sticking with me when everyone else left,thank u for doing crazy,silly thing with me,thank u for sharing with me some of the happiest moment in my life,thank u for forgiving me whenever i hurt u,thank u for comforting me when i was so scared,thank u for teaching me that friend come and go but u'll always be there,thank u for standing by me through thick and thin,thank u for smiling for me even when it killed u inside,thank u for being my Best Friend...I LOVE U GUY"S and i love u MUM...
Pada korang2 yg aku tak sempat nk letak picture korang kat cni,that not doesn't mean aku tak penah sygkan korang and tak appreciate kehadiran korang dalam idup aku,cumenya page nih terlalu kecik tuk aku letak sumer kwan yang ada lam nie....aku tetap syg korang,and ada lam ati aku slalu....
 

0 comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...