Pages

Thursday 9 February 2012

I Hate Hypocrite people,their are such a nasty person i ever met!!!




Some people said that a hypocrite despises those whom he/she deceives, but has no respect for themself. He/She would make a dupe of themself too, if they could. With so many going around i couldn't refrain myself from saying something here (instead of @ the person's face)... Call me coward but i just dun think it's worth it.

I dun get it. How can someone perfectly talk nicely in front of you ...say nice things ...ask this & that ....and behind your back...kabooom....diarrhoea of verbal curses...contrast to the praises uttered. I dunno...i really dunno how they can do it. After knowing their true colour I begun to doubt their sincerity and preferred to stay away from such person.

Many told me...advices indeed ... hey, just pretend nothing happen...act normal...The thing is I can't. Everytime i look at their faces ...the truth slaps right across...giving me wake up calls...making me wonder if their friendship is worth it.

My last resort.. stay away...

1 comments:

Queen Meenart said...

Nice one. Stayin away could really help but such is life. Ur best frnd is urself. Although there are still few gud pple but like i say u are ur best frnd. Nice article u got there.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...