Pages

Tuesday 6 December 2011

GYARU Style Injections


GYARU!

Heeyyy everyone. I didn't die =P I'm sorry I'm not posting as much as I thought 
I would be lol. But I promise I'll work on that. It's just that the weather is soo 
depressive lately! It's very very cold and I feel like not doing anything 
at all. Okay enough excuses. I was just lazy.. =P

Anywho, I was surfing the internet and this is what caught my attention.
 Japanese sub-cultures. One of them was Gyaru. Gyaru - is a Japanese 
translation of the English word gal (girl in American). Basicly gyaru are 
girls that love labels, shopping, having fun with their friends, wearing a 
lot of make-up, partying & they have a lack of interest in work or marriage
 lol. And there's a lot of varieties of gyaru. If you want to find out more
 about them you can click the link bellow.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gyaru




So basicly what gyaru care about is mostly just about guys and the way 
they look. I can't judge their intelectual level of course, but for one, I 
think their super cute and I think their looks are interesting. 
Their style is completily different from american & european 
chicks and is inspired by anime-characters and cute stuff. 
  

 Himegyaru. 
Is one of the varieties of gyaru. Himegyaru means Princess Girl. 
Their style is very princess-like. Everything they wear is really cute. 
They're all about dresses, pretty nails, flowers, animal prints, bows, 
lace, soft pink colors, pearles, cute jewellery, make-up, perfect big 
dolly-like hair. They look like this:

This is a tutorial on how to make anime looking eyes & be a himegyaru.
 I think I'm going to try it out and post some pics later lol ^__^ 


Did you notice how perfect their hair is? I'm soo jealous 
=P Oh btw princess girls like to dyi their hair sweet caramel colors & hair
 accessories for them is a must, as you can see. Here I found an article 
on how to be a himegyaru, if anyone is interested lol.
http://www.wikihow.com/Be-a-Himegyaru

Ganguro 
The name comes from the word ganguro which means 
"black face". Ganguro gal look is bleached blond or silver hair, 
deep tanning achieved by tanning beds or makeup, 6 inch or higher 
high heels that make them tower among the average Japanese, also 
cell phones covered with stickers & bling, mini-skirts, hibiscus flower 
hairpins, contact lences, fake eye lashes and lots of bracelets, rings 
and necklaces. Their trying to interpritate their own california fake girl 
look, but with a japanese twist in it. Extreme fashion followers of 
ganguro are the yamanba, which translates as "mountain hag or witch" 
from Japanese folklore. Besides being ganguro yamanba wear the 
most outrageous makeup and clothes with white lipstick, 
white eyeshadow around their eyes (the panda-racoon look), 
white shades on their noses & cheeks, as well as fake tear 
drops and stickers.   



Wooo Ganguro Yamanba party lmaoo. Don't these girls look like 
their from another planet!? Or a cartoon? =P Lol I can't imagine 
wearing that much makeup on my face or that many accessories.
 But I find it quite entertaining to watch them =D

Bellow are some images of more Gyaru gals.



Look how huge this girl's eyes look! I definetly want to try my makeup 
out like that hehe. And omg their hair! It's to die for. How can it be
 that perfect?! Ahhhh lol. These subcultures are like another reason 
that I want to go Japan. Imagine seeing all these dolls live.

Well I think Gyaru are really cute & the ones that go extreme on 
that fashion are still fun to look at. What do you guys think? Would
 you wear tons of accessories & foundation 5 times darker than 
ur skin tone with white lipstick? =P

Hope you liked this post, I wanted to be original.
xoxo

0 comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...