Pages

Sunday 28 August 2011

The only truth you should know

I am sorry for what we are had a silly conversation right now and i shouldn't mention it..It's just something silly cross on my mind and i knew that is very bloody thing, that i shouldn't cross it from this bloody head..!!i hate it..!!i hate make u hurt,i wont make u hurt,i can't even see u hurt,my chest so painful when i know u hurt even though u not show it to me..I AM SORRY BABY..as i said i do love u in no matter what happen,i am grateful God giving me a another chance to have a happy life with u..




Yes sometimes i'm afraid to give u my all, I’m afraid to love u completely. But the truth is I have given u my all, And I do love u completely there is no other person I want more than I want u.. and the reason it always comes down to losing u is because I’m so deeply afraid of losing u...
I love u because I know u’re always there… there to catch me when I fall… there to listen when I need u, there when I feel alone. I love u because u understand me… u know how I feel even when I can’t say it… u know I’m not as strong as I say and still u never let me know that I’m not fooling u. I love u because u make me believe, believe that I am not worthless… believe that i am worth it.. that I am beautiful, because when I’m with u i feel like the prettiest girl in the world..believe that I can be loved, am loved, and can love others. I love u because u know, u know I feel this way but can’t say it and still u wait… letting me take my time to come to terms with the fact that I love u… would give my life up to be with u… and above all… never hurt u… lie to u… or leave u. Now I hope u understand..
Do u want to know what my problem is..? I will tell u what my problem is, I LOVE U I love your name, I love the way u look at me, I love your amazing smile, I love the way u walk with your sexy bum bum, I love your eyes, I love what u look like when u are asleep, I love the sound of your laugh, to hear your voice fills my entire heart with an indescribable feeling. I love the way I can be having the worst day of my life and seeing u completely changes my mood. I love how when u touch me I get weak, that is my problem…
Maybe it’s the way u grab my hand and hold it… or the way u kiss me… or maybe it’s the way u let me put my arms around u when we sleep… maybe it’s the way u look at me… and your smile just makes me melt… maybe it’s the way we can text for hours about absolutely nothing but I still feel like I just had the best conversation of my whole life… maybe it’s the way that I want to break down and cry when I think about how u hold me up on a pedestal… maybe that’s it… that makes me want u so much.. maybe that’s what makes me miss u so much.. maybe that’s why I’m so afraid of losing u.. u are my world.. maybe when u touch me, hold me, look at me, even when your around me I’m happy ,and you are just the most amazing thing in the world.. and the truth is I love u with all my heart..
And the truth is also u make me happy.. I fall more in love with u every day (:

0 comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...