Pages

Wednesday 31 August 2011

If i could..




with friendship; it doesn't matter how long you've known each other. or how many fights you got into.. what matters is who said " I'll be here for you " and proved it.


Worrying is a waste of time. It doesn't change anything; It just messes with your mind & steals your happiness.


It's not like you have a choice of who you love & who you don't. You just love someone. It doesn't mean that everyone else has to understand or approve of it. That's not love. Love is something special between two people that doesn't change or alter for anyone...But if given the choice, I'd still pick you<3


Forgive me, for all that I've done wrong.
Lead me back to where my heart belongs.

Can we start again?
Go back in time to where we started.
Can we start again?
What we have can't be discarded.

Silent thoughts were broken.
And words that can't be taken back.
But you mean so much more to me...
Than anything, anything I've ever known.

The finest parts of me are only shades of you.

I'm already there.
Don't make a sound.
I'm the beat in your heart.
I'm the moonlight shining down.
I'm the whisper in the wind.
And I'll be there until the end.
Can you feel the love that we share?


If the silence takes you, then I hope it takes me too.
So brown eyes, I hold you near.
'Cause you're the only song I want to hear. . .
 A melody softly soaring through my atmosphere. . .

sometimes, i feel like i don't belong where i am and that i have the wrong people in my life. i get this feeling, like i'm an outsider even when i'm being included or that i'm always around people who don't know me at all. then i see you smile at me and i don't mind being invisible to the rest of the world, i realize i'll always feel alone without you around.

every time i've ever looked into his eyes, i got an urge. the urge is different every time. sometimes i want to jump into his arms, and sometimes i just want to remind him what it feels like to feel the chemistry in our kisses, and i even get the urge to tell him i love him, but every single time i look into his eyes, i feel the urge to not stop. i could stare into his eyes and say nothing, and walk away feeling like we just had the greatest conversation in the history of us.

I love this. It's like from the moment we see each other, there is constant laughter and sarcasm and commentary.  We never run out of things to talk about, yet sitting in silence is just as good. I'm completely comfortable with you. You're different. With you it's like an automatic haven. I feel fully and completely safe with you. Oh, and this stupid smile that's always across my face, thats a plus too

 really can't explain it, but I like you without even trying.
I love the things you say, and how you never fail to make me smile.
And by the end of the night, you're still always on my mind.

0 comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...