Pages

Monday 25 April 2011

Not quick update,it's a long update from me..ENJOYYY..

Hey blogger's..

Its a been ages again i'm not in here,dah naik besawang lagi dah my dear diaries..hectic with lots of thing,need to sorted out a couple of thing before i going back home..sgt2 busy,busy keje,busy holiday,busy ngan byk benda la..hehhehe..anyway how are u my love follower and blogger's..???missing me..??yes i missing u too...;-)

Well story about what i'm doing before,i'm away to london again for attend a few meeting plus bring my Girl friend to Bicester Village and town of London as she have to buy something for her family..quite fun but tired..we going by car,quite easy because we don't need to rushing to plan our trip that day..

i'm a bit busy today as i need to work even though today is Easter Day and i was suppose to off from work today but i choose to work as i need to saving my money to buy flight ticket to going back home soon..well i really miss my family and friend in there..i really need cuddle from mum & dad..sometimes its just make me sick when i think about it,i'm had a thousand miles from them..i miss mum food,dad food and everything about them..

Orait back to the story when i'm in London,yes we all having fun in there,plus one of my little dude very happy about it when he have to eat with us all the time when we was there..hahhahaha..i will upload a few piccies later..now have to go work,will be back shortly..Gggrrr...




Continue...xxx

Hey..( bley plak sambung2 camnie..ehekkkksss..)
just finish working,well as i told u im a bit hectic now days..lots of thing need to sorted out..work and everything..ok2,i will shut my mouth now and i will upload a few piccies when i was away to London,Bedford,Bicester Village, Peak District and finally home sweet home..Salfords Quays.

Let's Enjoy all the piccies..


At Bicester Village


People Farm,i dont have any idea who's belong this sticky farm,i cant even smell that,yarkkk...


City Of London


Bicester Village


See the girl that only show her back to u???that Hanie,in the middle of couse me and my little dude Olanz..


I love this crazy people...


Prada Ohh Prada...

 The duchess as Alan said..!!!



I love spring & summer,we had lots of fun to enjoy the weather and picnic..!!!


As usual,me and my little baby booo..i love this girl..xx


Wooopps..!!thats again the duchess..!!;-)


I love this picture..

And this picture tooo..we had a really2 good time enjoy the weather..i love it..!!!xxx

Well guy's.hope see u tomorrow for new updating and another part story of me and people around ..hope u guy's enjoy look all the piccies that i upload in here..missing u guys badly..love u..mwwaaah2..!!

0 comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...