Pages

Friday 21 January 2011

S.I.C.K..- I've been sick -

Hello everyone. I wanted to blog yesterday but I was busy doing my homework. But it’s pointless cos everything I did was totally wrong. Nyahaha! Well I went for work yesterday, and I’d like to say it was really damn tired... !!Today is the last day of the third week of class and work and I’m not feeling so well. I got headache,and my tears always comeout for no reason ,my leg pain and really, and I really not in the steady state (ceh engineering plak kan. LOL). Erm, I really want to update my activities and all but I don’t think it’s the right time. . But my sister Adde has conviced me took few vitamins can make me better. I think ill start taking some hopefully Ill be better soon! And yeah, I sort of have homework for tomorrow. But I don’t think I’m larat enough to do it so have a good day, everyone.


0 comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...