Pages

Sunday 5 December 2010

I hate him but i still ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ him.. !


im having a hard time in my relationship
his making me hate him
but i still love him♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
 
Someone said that hate is the opposite of love. This is very untrue. The opposite of love is not hate, it is indifference. That is why people say there is a very fine line between love and hate. Another common saying is that we must love someone before we can hate them. Hate is a very powerful emotion, as is love. I used to not believe the loving before hating thing because there were people that I thought I hated that I definitely never loved. But then I learned I just really didn't like them, then realized that I was wasting on people energy I didn't like, hence... indifference took over.
We can definitely love and hate someone at the same time. We can find out that the person we are in love with cheated on us and we are filled with complete and utter hatred and, at the same, pain because we know we still love them. We can be in love with someone and hate them at the same time because they don't reciprocate that love.

Sometimes i hate when i love somebody..!!..!!

0 comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...