Pages

Wednesday, 17 August 2011

Pweeee..!!!

Hi ..
Just a quick update..two days ago when I was working, I get a short message from the love of my heart, i guess he is at work that time, and he told he had the accident when he was on his way to work ..MASYAALLAH, I fell like somebody pull my heart away from me when I get news that morning, and then i straight away give him call and guess what  he said to me..??' baby dont worry, I'm ok' .. but i feel frust When my Motorbike had a crash this morning. .. OMG, I am bloody  worried about him but he worried about his bike .. darling, thats just a metal .. we can substitute a new one if we wanted to change it,but  if anything happen to u or u get damage from that accident tell me where should i get the replacement..??gggrrr...baby .. baby .. but it doesn't matter now, because everything still under control, he's ok ,Alhamdulillah.. When I see him yesterday and while waiting for him coming back home from work,it's really make my heart beat so fast,don't know how the condition of him..but now Alhamdulillah everything ok..Love u lots baby..xx



0 comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...